101st Annua1 Free Fair
August 5-11, 2013
Would your business like to sponsor events or get more involved in the fair? There are more opportunities than just renting a booth!
Examples of businesses that are currently sponsoring events or otherwise invovled in the fair...
- WVAL Rooster Crowing Contest at the Cottonwood Theater
- All Care Towing provides towing services for the demolition derbies
- Home Depot's "Kids Make & Take It" time in the Heritage Building
- Numerous local businesses sponsor the entertainment on the Beer Garden Stage
Sponsorship opportunities that are available...
- Motorcross on Tuesday (paid fan attendance: 600-1000*)
- Demolition derby on Wednesday (paid fan attendance: 2700-3200*)
- Pick-up pull on Thursday (paid fan attendance: 1200-1500*)
- Tractor pull on Friday (paid fan attendance: 1200-2000*)
- Demolition derby on Saturday (paid fan attendance: 3500-3900*)
- Kids Pedal tractor pull on Saturday
- Entertainment on the Cottonwood Stage, Beer Garden Stage or Activity Area
- Kid's Day events including activities, raffle prizes and bike giveaway.
*Attendance based on 2007-2011 front-gate records, rounded to nearest hundredth.
Last Updated (Saturday, 02 March 2013 14:53)